- Devauden Music Festival, Saturday 13th May - Coleford Music Festival, Saturday 22nd July
- Ludlow Spring Food Festival, Sunday 14th May - Herefordshire County Fair, Sunday 6th August
- Taurus Crafts May Market, Sunday 21st May - Woolaston Farmers Market, Saturday 19th August
- Chepstow Farmers Market, Saturday 27th May - Chepstow farmers Market, Saturday 26th August
- Midsummer Song Event, Taurus Crafts, Sunday 17th June - Ludlow Autumn Food Festival, Sunday 10th September
- Greenway Hotel & Spa, Sunday 19th March
- Chepstow Racecourse, Sunday 2nd April
- Mathern Palace, Monday August 28th
Herefordshire County Fair, Sunday August 6th
The SU Bake Off Camp,Berkshire, 21st - 25th August
Orcop Village Hall Christmas Nibbles, Herefordshire, Friday 10th November
As a Food & Nutrition teacher Isabel is able to create bespoke cookery demonstrations and courses to suit your personal cooking needs. A range of practical skills can be taught providing you with a new level of confidence in both sweet and savoury dishes.
If you wish to bake sweet & savoury pastry products, bread, desserts and cakes, then Isabel's previous pastry chef experiences can help to give a specialist focus.